Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM   #296
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
I can not seem to find anything about a problem i have since updating my old 902 to the 2.1.3. firmware, the last line of some (not all) pages is missing, it drives me bonkers, I have checked with the view option of calibre if it is a defect of the epub file, but it is not! How do i fix this? I have tried setting different font, different font size, different margins, nothing seems to fix this :-( So i came here to try and find some advice, but the search does not lead me to anything related to this. I hope there are some users still out there that can point me in the right direction, otherwise i have to go look for a new reader.
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote