View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #10
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Today in hilariously wrong Kobobooks recommendations: "A Beginners Guide To Sheet Metal Fabrication".

I read mainly F/SF, YA, and literary fiction (especially with a fairytale or mythological edge).

What has Kobobooks recommended for you that's made you giggle or scratch your head?
I keep getting recoomendations for the same books I have allready. Oh and the occasional womenly romance novel.... Being a guy it really doesnt crank my case to read romance.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote