View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 03:37 AM   #1
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
Post Studying Mandarin with ereaders

I'm learning Mandarin and I was wondering if any one else had used their ereader to help.

I use Anki on my iPhone, but honestly my character recognition is pretty good so that I just stopped using the flashcard system. Its not really all that useful to me anymore. So now I'm looking at more intensive supplements (to my classes and textbooks).

I like to read, so easy books in Mandarin/English would be awesome.
Stuff to help with learning sentence patterns, vocab usage, and such like that.
I just downloaded the Chinese/English Kindle dictionary
I read Traditional, btw.

Anyone got tips?
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote