Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #57
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Just a bit of an update...

Since making this request, I've read (though not in this order):
Shadow Blade by Seressia Glass (****)
A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute (****)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (***)
The first 3 books in The Great Book of Amber by Roger Zelazny (currently avg. ***), plus a few other books not on the list.

I'm now trying to decide between:

1. Finishing The Hand of Oberon (Great Book of Amber #4) which I started yesterday.
2. In a Sunburned Country (My Library/Overdrive hold came through today)
3. Catching Fire
4. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (Borrowed from Library/Overdrive yesterday)
5. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (MRBC Selection)
6. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (Which has been waiting patiently on my dresser)
7. Purchase The Gone-Away World (Quite spendy @ $11.99) ~ I've decided not to spend the money just yet. Maybe in a week or two.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote