View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #32
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Thanks for the heads up. I have had a Kobo account for over a year, and on a whim upon seeing this post I logged into my account, and found I had been opted into this.

I quickly changed my preferences back to allow regular/normal checkout/options and the use of coupon codes etc which I know it was on originally as I've used codes/coupons in the past and have never opted into quick buy.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote