View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #15
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
I discovered the iPhone Marvel App just yesterday, and I must say I love it how Marvel presents their comic books.

This zooming in and out really adds some cinematic touch (no pun intended) to splash pages where you first see part of the scene, read the text and then get a flawless zoom to the whole panel. Very nice, indeed.

This really adds a new dimension to reading comics, and it's been a first in about two years that I grabbed a Marvel comic book. And enjoyed reading it on an iPhone screen.

Nuff said.

Quote:
Let's hope a thumb press in the bottom right corner would work as well...
Not nuff said ... thumb press (thumb touch, that is) right or left does work, at least on the iPhone.

Last edited by K-Thom; 04-02-2010 at 08:56 PM.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote