View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i believe you have to convert every text file in order to read them on kindle - is that correct? also do many other stores sell books formatted for kindle? i found amazon kindle books to be pricy and i found more titles of books i like elsewhere. also if your wireless in your kindle goes down, or you're where there is no connection, can you still read the books you have already paid for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote