View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I guess what I could do in a future version is try to use the same value from the tweak related to this, and change it to match your Library view editing.
With a group project, it's often hard to match the part of the code you're working on with the parts being updated by others. At one point Charles or Kovid added a tweak to control what Calibre considered to be an article of speech. It had previously been hard coded as English "the" and "a," etc. I hard coded in the same articles in the automerge fuzzy matching routine and didn't notice the new tweak that had been added until many months later.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote