View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #28
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
The buttons at the bottom, which allow (for example) editing the tags, can't be used without the stylus. Really, the iLiad loses a lot of functionality without the stylus.
No doubt, but I don't think you can work around it with a software change. If you take away the stylus, then I think you'd take away the ability to edit tags. I don't see them making a software change that would somehow implement a keyboard without a touch screen. They would just do without that functionality on the non-touch screen model. IE, the "tags" icon would be grayed out.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote