View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #12
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I do use gift cards to buy books I've been putting off because they were too much, but I still want to be reasonably confident that the price won't go down any time soon. I'm not all that likely to pay the hardback premium, but I might pay the regular agency rate or buy a more expensive omnibus.

The most expensive ebook I own - The Complete Lyonesse by Jack Vance, at £12.99 - was bought with a gift card. (Expensive as a single purchase but still really only £4.33 per book - less than the agency norm - given that it's an omnibus.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote