View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I imagine that if the person that gave you the gift cards knew the exact book you wanted, they would have bought it for you at the current price so that you would have it now.

I always treat my gift cards like my own money -- figuring if I'm frugal I can make them go farther -- but I also don't hesitate to splurge on something with them if I know I will use (or read) it Right Now.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote