View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
If you get gift cards to Amazon/B&N, do you pay as much attention to ebook cost?

Today is my birthday (yay!) and I'm getting tons of gift cards to Amazon and B&N. There's a book I want, but it's still $12.99 and it's been out for well over a year so I'm guessing it'll come down in cost before too long. I could read other stuff and wait it out, or I could say, "Heck, it's a gift card! I'll just get it!"

How much of a difference does price make to you when you have a gift card? Are you still looking for deals and using the gift card money instead of your own money, or do you just go crazy and get the pricey stuff?
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote