View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #123
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
In the cases where I really need Sigil to save whatever work, in whatever state, I usually comment out the entire file (all parts that are not proof-read and well-formed) and save the ordinary way
OK, that would keep everybody happy! The "ignore but let me save" option could literally do that.

Please do SOMETHING though. "Fix Manually - but later" is not an uncommon need. I've hit it a couple of times already while being otherwise very productive with the latest beta. Love the links facility!