View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #157
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"Karma matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my karma, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Silliness, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Silly beings are we, not this dull matter. You must feel the Silliness around you; here, between you, me, the ebook, the forum, everywhere, yes. Even between the uploaders and the downloaders." (Yo-duh, Karma Wars)

Cheers,
Jar Jar Marcs (Meesa hating fighting. Dats da last thing meesa wantin)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote