View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #152
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well ... what can I saw but ... wow?? I just read this entire thread from beginning to end. And ... wow.

Let's see ... the scouts. I was in the Girl Scouts until I was kicked out for brining "Of Mice and Men" by Steinbeck to a "campout." Our leader thought that was vulgar and inappropriate reading for young ladies. That was ok for me since all we ever did was learn how to make beds with hospital corners.

Karma?? I give it out any time I am in particular agreement with someone's post. That's more or less what I thought it was for. Based on the little comment that comes up with the karma window ... I'm guessing that is what it is for. And, I don't agree with people willy nilly ... but when I do, I'm givin' them karma.

Not certain what a "flooder" is .... I suppose I am one because I'm still working on my first book to post. And so ... since I've .... ummm posted more than I've posted ... well, you get the idea, I guess that makes me one of "them." Gee ... what a ghastly thing ... to be made to feel that, because you haven't formatted and uploaded any books, you are of no earthly good to the community. And here I was feeling so welcome.

But, there you have it .... I might only contribute one or two books for every 1,000 "pithy" comments I make on this forum. So ... have at me, I suppose. Reviews and commentary are of no value ... so kick the bastards out! (Hear hear!!)

Come to think of it ... this is the Girl Scouts all over again. If it's one thing I learned from that group ... it was (1) wear the uniform, (2) be exactly like we tell you to be, (3) don't EVER think for yourself, and (4) for heaven's sake don't actually learn anything we don't want you to know.

And ... six years after the Girl Scouts sent me off into the night with a boot print on my butt, I became a Buddhist. Yeah .... that'll show 'em.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote