View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #33
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
New version has been posted. This was a bug where I translated the plugin name and shouldn't have, so I recommend that instead of upgrading the plugin you remove it, restart calibre, install it, and restart calibre again. The name of the plugin file will actually change because of this, which is why you should remove it instead of upgrading - upgrading may result in two different files for the same plugin which will cause issues all of its own.
Can you confirm the Version number - I just deleted the old then went to get the new one and it was 2.2.12 with a date of 8 November. I didn't notice the previous version number so can't be sure if I've actually updated or been too quick off the mark.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote