View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #73
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
"Republic of Thieves " out at last, £7.49 on Amazon UK, Scott Lynch's latest in the series - and the first, "Lies of Locke Lamorra" is on for I think 99p, which is a really good price to get into the saga.
Admirers who are aware of his circumstances, of his trials and tribulations, will be glad it seems the author has emerged, hopefully well, from a bad place.
Having just read the second, I'm tempted, and if it was couponable at Kobo, I'd probably get it. But since it isn't, I'll wait for the paperback to come out and the ebook price to drop.