Thread: Literary Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #30
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
What an interesting thought Chrich! I'm just back from a walk, and as usual I was thinking about the book I just read and wondered about what made him write such a "different" book at that time! And what made him do it the way he did: Letting Humbert tell his story the way he did and by doing so expose him.

(I'm sorry I can't put proper words to my thoughts in English. Even though I read without difficulty I don't actually use English myself except for in forums, so my vocabulary is very limited when it comes to expressing "deeper" things.)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote