View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #24
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
I live in one of those small towns and we still have a local bookstore. It's not BIG, but it's nice. But, even so, I so much prefer reading electronic books that I'm no longer buying paper. And I too don't miss the tiny fonts and having to carry 2+ dozen hardcovers when we travel.

There will be books on paper for a long time to come, but for just reading for pleasure, especially books that won't be read and re-read, e-books will be increasingly popular.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote