View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #101
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgira View Post
I got the stardict version of the dictionary. First I transformed to a, "Tab Separated" file with the stardict-editor. Later i made a program in java, to create a xdxf file, from de "Tab separated file". The problem that i found, its that the stardict file wasn´t in a standart format, so my xdxf has problem too. When I try to convert from xdxf to dic format (pocketbook format), found "Format errors" because the xdxf wasn´t well constructed. Like i wasn´t going to read all the file (line by line), i prefer to erase those lines on the xdxf (on the java program), so i can transform it correctly to .dic format.
Ok, that makes sense. THX for the answer.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote