View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
MOBI:
I don't remember what the Mobi PID is based on. Next month I'll be adding a new hard drive and installing Windows 7. I'm going to keep my Win XP hard drive around for a bit (dual boot) but eventually be Win 7 only. Is there a way to keep my same PID on my new install? I know that as long as I keep track of my current PID I can continue to convert them so its not a huge deal but was just wondering if it is possible to keep my current PID.
Not sure, but I think the PID is randomly assigned when the Mobi software is installed. I'm no expert though.

Quote:
LIT:
I just have to know/find/remember my MS login or something, right? And then activate it under my Win 7 install?
As long as you haven't reached your authorization limit, 6 I think.

Quote:
EPUB:
Same as lit but thru Adobe, right?
Yep
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote