View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #52
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Go to the forum of your choice. In your case, I'd suggest the Mobi Books section. On the left-hand side, immediately above the blue bar with various thread options, there is an inconspicuous blue box with "start new thread". Click it. Don't forget to add a thread title (author surname, comma, firstname then colon: Title, , v.1, date.) or to upload the attachment. (Believe me, I've forgotten.)

It's not a dumb question at all. We all have to start somewhere, and you should have seen the help I needed when I was starting out.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote