View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I couldn't read one-handed (prone) on my Kindle Fire HD until I got the case for it. It nearly drove me bonkers until the case arrived. Now I can fold the cover back, wedge a few fingers between the back of the device and the cover, thus leaving my thumb free to do the page turning. The device would literally be useless to me without the cover (as a reader anyway).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote