Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #70
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
[RANT]In my opinion, of the nominations this month, the worst possible choice won. The Patricia Clark Memorial Library is a great resource, but a lousy choice for a category. I think the only reason it won is because the books are free, which is a pitiful reason to choose a book to read and discuss. In protest, I was considering for one of my November nominations Project Gutenberg and Kindle Store Freebies. The only thing that holds me back from doing so is the fear that it would win. Well, that's my opinion, and as they say, opinions are like ... well, you know. Everybody has one.[/RANT]

I'll post the November nominations thread later today.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote