View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #14
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
My frightfully ambitious reading challenge for 2012 is to:

(a) read at least 5 of a select list of 10 titles per month (reading all 10 per month would be ideal )

(b) read at least 15 Georgette Heyer books (which would be just about half of those I bought earlier this year )

(c) read at least 15 Agatha Christie books (I've already read 5 from the Miss Marple series, so I'll continue from there)

(d) continue with Stephanie Laurens' Cynster Family series, and read at least 10 books from there

(e) attempt completion of Anthony Powell's A Dance to the Music of Time (12 books)

(f) try to complete (or bring up to current status) some series I started this year; these series are represented by a shortlist of 25 books

Number-wise, I'm looking at a range of about 140 to 200 books.

2011 was an experiment in recording every book I read (a very interesting and eye-opening experience); 2012 will be an experiment in disciplining myself to read from a specific selection of books. Random books, though, are not ruled out -these may prove to be my saving grace
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote