View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
? Do you mean you can upload Mantano to Dropbox and then directly from Dropbox, install it into your Fire? Please, please, please say YES!

This would solve my problem of not being able to D/L apps from the Amazon AppStore...
Well If the Dropbox app works. I think it will because ES File Explorer works. Just load the apk file into your dropbox and download it that way on the fire. I did this on my other tablet I sent back and it worked fine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote