View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
What would you do?
First arrange that I get the income, and then I'll let you know what I decide to do with it...

Usual sorts of things - a bit of splashing out on some consumer goods to start with - new car (or two), bicycles, computers, eReaders. Putting some aside to give my children a nest egg. Improvements to the house. Buying a sea-side cottage.

But with $1,000,000 every month, it'll quickly start to accumulate. So I'd probably end up giving lots to charities that appeal to me - disease and children's charities mostly. Especially ones trying to solve problems in a long-term way.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote