View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #24
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicated View Post
That's a fantastic girl/guy ratio for San Jose. Great idea for meeting women in SJ!
You know those people who get the left vs. right confused sometimes? I'm one of those people. I'm also one of those people who gets women and men confused sometimes, which leads to some interesting dating experiences.

So to correct the record it was 6 men, 2 women. Which is still one more female than I expected to show up.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote