View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:00 AM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMikeD View Post
I want to be able to use the perl scripts to change the metadata of of .prc and .mobi files that I have on my Mac. The Mac comes with Perl already installed, but the Palm libraries need to be installed for the scripts to work.

Mike

Ahhh, gottcha! I'm going keep out of this one and let the Mac Man and anyone else who knows what they're doing take care of it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote