View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
I have read reviews that the buttons on the Black K4 are easier than the Silver K4 and I have read reviews that said it was the other way around. I had the silver K4 that I gave to my daughter because the buttons were so hard to push. I have a spinal cord injury and very weak hands so this is an important issue for me. What's the verdict here?
Mine are easy to push. I couldn't read one handed without a case using the K4S on both that I own. The K4B button's are easy to push. Maybe too easy. I have accidentally turn the page a few times.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote