View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutraa View Post
Although the bezel colors differ, I really don't detect any difference in reading ease or eye strain between my 2012 K4B and my graphite 2010 KK3G. I don't think I'd like a bright-colored cover that butted up against the screen, though.
It depends on the K3. eInk varies. My K3 comes very close to the K4B I own. The K4B is just a tad better. I got to see my Brother in law's K3 this last weekend. It's the first K3 I've seen besides mine. He's contrast was noticeably different then mine. His text was Dark gray or off black. Mine is black. The background screen seem to be the same though. It wasn't one of those grey tinted screens like the K4S has.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote