View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #21396
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Happy Birthday, ProfCrash!. Oolongs and Pu-Erh sound like good things to get for your birthday. Though I admit, I've just not found my way to Pu-erh yet. I've tried a couple, but they haven't quite worked for me. Definitely a case of give it a while, and then try again, I suspect.

In any case, I opted for a latte at the local NOT-Starbucks. Since I had to meet a guy from the local Live and Learn group who is trying to convince me to do classes on bacon and sausages. We'll see, but I think I'll do it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote