View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Even in a softcover case, putting a Cybook in a backpack where it can be bent or kicked or smashed by other objects is just begging to end up with a damaged screen. Unless one searches for and buys a hard case for it.
I agree. Basically I treat my Cybook as my Dell D420 laptop. I have a narrow bag suitable for the laptop and the Cybook fits there also just like other books. And I always treat this bag like I have a laptop or other electonics in it (I only have the laptop at trips but usually I have a camera and my Cybook and papper for work in the bag).
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote