View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Remember, Intel has no plans to build a tablet, but sell/lease the the hardware design to builders.
already mentioned

Quote:
As for the daisy chain, it has been suggested to Kno several times to detach the panels and add blue tooth so that they can talk to each other. The dual tablet was too cumbersome IMO. It would force me to do all of my studying while sitting at a desk. That means, my days of curling up on the sofa would be gone. If the tablets could "talk" to one another, one tablet could be propped up, while I hold the other and taken written notes.
It's a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT of what could be done. I do not think the dual screen would be too cumbersome, then again I've done a push-up once in my life.

And I do not see how the ability to daisy chain the devices would force one to study anywhere. Nobody suggested once connected they could not be disconnected and/or recombined into a configuration needed at the moment.

Try thinking beyond yourself and let the idea flow beyond your needs and wants. The more flexible the design the better for all parties involved.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote