View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
I like the idea of the Adam and genuinely hope they get it together now that they have delivered product to the alpha consumer level.

Here is what I see Intel might design.

What I think what Intel will do, based on the original news article, is to finish or refine the existing hardware design. Obviously they will leverage their own processors AND their NVIDIA graphics hardware as well.

It could be they design several versions of the device. A gaming device might not be unreasonable as well as a student and professional device then the customer could then device what two halves they want to buy for their complete device. Heck it could be a whole system with the ability to daisy-chain panels together with no true limit on expandability.

Now how cool would that be?
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote