View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:16 AM   #17
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't think Slideshow is a bad idea. as long as there is also a USB port to get content over when you don't have Slideshow access. If I had this reader and was using my computer, I'd be on XP and no Slideshow. So unless they gave me a way to get content over to this device independent of Slideshow, it would be totally useless to me.
Could not agree more.
I do not plan to use vista in a near future, so the device is dead for me if it doesn't have a more conventional alternative to access it, such as USB.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote