View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
tovare
Addict
tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600, Kindle kb Wifi, new Kindle NT, PW2, Kindle Oasis
Pixel QI

I think maybe the perfect device for you hasn't been made yet. There is some new tech which may be of interest.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/pixel-q...ns-08-03-2010/

There might come new netbook products which has a dual-mode lcd screen. Which works great in sunlight as a black & white without backlight or in color mode with backlight.

Sony Reader

I own a Sony PRS-600, although it is a great reading device it is not suitable for taking notes beyond a few short sentences or so. E-ink displays are quite slow, so they are really not good for high levels of interactivity like writing text files. You can type faster on the touch keyboard (although slow) than the display manages to respond (slower).

Moleskine

I use one of those overpriced notebooks fore notetaking as a companion to my Reading device. Moleskines have good paper, a bookmark, a strap and a small pocket in the back to keep loose notes and receipts.
tovare is offline   Reply With Quote