View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
Thanks --

I can see the postitives either way, but I still believe (IMVHO) that it's counter-intuititive to only apply an operation to part of the selection. It should be up to the user to realize that their choice was odd

I ended up applying H2 to both paras in BV, joining them, and finally inserting a line break so as to end up with a single H2 with 2 lines

What was interesting was to use [H2] in code view with only a single <p>...</p> selected.
It ended up as <h2><p>...</p></h2>. I was expecting it to just replace the <p> tags. Just unexpected is all

Paul
Sigil is quirky (It really is the toolkit's used fault). It has been that way since 2.0

Don't Select in BV for those tag buttons... Just click to set the cursor (insertion point) on the line. Now click the button.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote