View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Ha ha. You made me smile! It could be that since you worked at the hotel your expectations were too high. I lived in the suburbs and would love to move back to Seattle some day and live downtown. I had no expectations other than I had heard of Sarah Jio but didn't know much about her work except it was recommended to people who like Kate Morton. You might want to try some of the other authors I recommended. I think their writing is of better quality. I do plan to check out another Sarah Jio book sometime in the future if the plot sounds interesting and the price is right for comparison.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote