View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:12 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I have no experience with either of these two dictionaries you've used.
Generally they are not designed to be used alone, just as look-up from a book you are reading.
The search word option on mine either goes to the choice of word, or gives a "not found".

I'm wondering if the dictionaries you have are 'empty' (hence the blank pages!).

There are a couple of dictionaries in the ebook area of MR, under reference - you could try one of those and see if you can get anything to work.....

Sorry I can't shed any other light on this - it must be frustrating for you ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote