View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
My experience, even if it's not a solid-colour background, but a textured one, is that the size of the custom background image doesn't really matter. Moon+ Reader Pro is smart enough to employ the selected image file so that it is nicely and evenly spread out across the screen.
You have to take in account jpeg artifact that will show up if the image is too small. It's not applicable with plain colors but if you use something too small it will look pixelly. I think anything that doesn't need to be tiled around 800x600 or larger should work fine though although I had a few paper textures that I think it tiled and looked odd so I deleted them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote