Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #23
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
B00F is K5 3G. Did you mean B024 (Paperwhite)?
Yes, that is what I meant.

I am going to work on the DX(g) de-brick research first, before adding things to my own site.

twobob is an "editor" - he could add the structure entries for B024, hardware and firmware.
Any member can edit the page contents, it is only changing the structure itself (not its content) that requires "editor" permission.

If you spot "missing" branches and leaves where you would want to put things in:
http://minimodding.com/Kindle%2BHowTo

Just PM twobob or myself (on either site) and we can "tweak" (not JBtweak) the structure for you.

Note: The "old style" model designators (shown under image creation) will be changed to the "first four" of the serial number (some day, rsn).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote