Thread: Troubleshooting Weird Gray Smudge on Screen
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
I've had this K2 for a little over 2 years and over the weekend, this odd gray smudge appeared. It has not been mishandled and this is the first trouble I've had.

One day over the weekend, it wouldn't start, no matter what I did. Even though I knew it wasn't low on battery, I plugged it into the charger. A minute later, it came on and suddenly had the smudge. I've restarted it and it will not go away.

It's kind of small, but still bothersome because it is right in line with text. Has anyone had this issue before?

I have one just like it on my K3, except the little diagonal line is going the other direction. I have never dropped my Kindle or mishandled it in anyway. The line just appeared when I awoke it from sleep the other day.

I haven't called CS yet and was hoping it would just disappear on its own.

Were you able to fix yours Disney_mommy, or at least find out the cause?
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote