View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Gen3 won't boot.

I've sent a message off to Bookeen, but I thought I'd ask here too.

My Gen3 won't boot anymore.

When starting up, it shows the normal boot screen (the picture of the CyBook at the library with ten books per page showing). Then it briefly changes to the three dots and tiny Cybook image. And then it changes to an image of squares in four shades of grey in a diagonal pattern.

Just before it went wrong, it came up with another screen I'd never seen before. A small dialog box saying %TODO%. I can't remember whether this happened spontaneously, or after a restart.

I've done a reset, and I've tried removing the battery. I took out the SD Card as my first bit of troubleshooting.

Anyone any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	First.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	25591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Second.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	25592  
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote