View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #57
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Thanks for the advice. You don't thicken the fonts in TypeLight, do you? Just convert? I have Glyphs for Mac which I've used with great success to convert before, and digging around recently I also found a nice scaling feature that has allowed me to resize fonts nicely. All that's left is the thickening part and I'm finding FontCreator to be a little rough in that area, although I may be missing something that allows me to smooth things out a bit.
No, no thickening. I've only used TypeLight for fixing my otf fonts that where converted to tff in FontLab Studio 5. Only did the steps as described.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote