View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #21939
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
and what show would that be you are talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Yes, I was wondering the same thing.
I didn't put names because it can apply to many shows. Right now, I have Fringe in mind. This show will end tomorrow and already some people are criticizing. Other examples, Lost and Battlestar Galactica have controversial endings. Well, it's just not one size fits all.
Things like "I had some theories regarding the resolution of the series finale and apparently I gave it much more thought than the writers" really made me mad.
I know that some persons like to use criticism a little too much And I also know that the anonymity provided by the Internet makes it way much easier It's just that I can't stand useless patronizing criticism and even more when it occurs in a way that the targeted person can't reply
I guess I should focus on something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
That same comment can apply to so many other areas.; software development for instance.
Books too, software running some reading devices too You're right.

At least, having said that I feel better
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote