View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #1509
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Which explains why my TBR is nowhere near my target for the year
OK, It's time for drastic action.

I will buy no more ebooks this year. None. Not one. No matter what kind of good deal appears. I will buy no more ebooks this year. I really mean it. No more ebooks. I have lots of great books to read in my TBR pile. I should be reading them, not buying more.

Fifty days without buying an ebook. I can do that! I'm sure I can count on you all for moral support if I waver. Remind me! No more ebooks in 2012!

Thanks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote