View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
The DX software has never been updated to match the K3, and its PDF software is buggier than an anthill.
I had several PDF documents that would lock up the DX when opened, before I returned it to Amazon.
Try before you buy - IMHO, the DX' PDF software is not an improvement over the NT.
The software has not been updated like Kindle 3 but its not buggy. I have never had major issues with it. Yes, some users had problems opening complex and large PDF documents but its because the file itself. Remember, PDFs are not ebooks. Regardless, if you're having issues opening a PDF on DXG, there is a chance you have tables, graphics, etc, son won't fit or display properly on most eink devices anyway.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote