View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Update metadata for 1 book?

I have Metadata Management set to Automatic so any changes I make will be updated to the Sony reader. But sometimes while connected I change something, tags or cover for instance, and was looking for a way to update the metadata for that one book only. Is there a way to do it?

What I've been doing is eject the device, then unplug the reader, plug it back in, which forces the metadata update. It would really be nice if right clicking a title in the Calibre Library would have an option to update metadata to the reader for the one selected book or even multiple selected books. (Unless it's there somewhere and I'm missing it.)
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote