View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:43 AM   #287
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Actually dwanthy this is a different plugin to those I have officially updated recently, being the "Quick Preferences" one. I made a change to the version on this thread to see if it would resolve his issue and posted it on RapidShare via a PM just for him.
Now that you mention it is obvious. It's amazing how the mind will morph words into what you expect to see. That's one reason I try to include a screen capture with a lot of my advice, sort of cuts through the confusion. Unfortunately it's hard to cut through your own confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Maybe I shall have to dig up a linux distro and setup a share or something so I can experiment myself. It would be nice if I could test some other plugins on linux too.
Sounds like a plan. I just freed up a computer at the house, may be time to set it up dual boot with a sizable linux partition.